In our latest news check out Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency market in accordance with the investment and interest of influencers…
- Euro investment bank predicts shortfall in blockchain and tech investment. The EU is billions of dollars behind China and the U.S. when it comes to investment in blockchain and artificial intelligence said the EIB.
- China to give away $6.2 Million in latest digital currency trial. 200,000 residents of Beijing will be able to win a red envelope containing 200-yuan worth of China’s central bank digital currency.
- Mike Novogratz-backed firm announces $100M crypto investment fund. Cryptology Asset Group wants to invest $100 million into new crypto and blockchain-focused venture funds.
- The Solana Foundation and South Korean blockchain accelerator firm ROK Capital are launching a $20 million fund to develop the Solana ecosystem.
- Impossible Finance, a new DeFi protocol, raised over $7 million in a bid to become the Y Combinator of DeFi.
- The owner of Kalashnikov, the firm that created the AK-47 assault rifle, wants to uncouple from the SWIFT international payments network and banking sector-controlled payments and make use of digital currencies instead.
- Bitcoin whales holding 100 to 10k BTC have accumulated 30k more coins in the last week. The accumulation coincided with last weeks retest of $31k and rejection at $40,800.
- Canaan says 78% of its Q1 bitcoin miner revenue came from overseas. The firm said on Tuesday that it made a gross profit of $29.6 million for Q1 on a net revenue of $61 million.
- Bitcoin addresses with 0.01-0.1 BTC holdings reach a new high.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission delays decision on WisdomTree’s proposed bitcoin ETF.
- Ethereum Devs close EIP-1559 Loophole that could have overwhelmed blockchain. Ethereum developers quickly patched up EIP-1559 a month and a half before it’s set to go live.
- Ethereum traders are showing signs of impatience and doubt as Ethereum keeps ranging in the $2k price area. $3k is proving elusive for Ethereum with $2,800 providing stiff resistance. All eyes are on Ethereum’s London Upgrade in July which introduces EIP1559.
- Elon Musk says he agrees with Vitalik Buterin. Musk’s promotion for Ethereum founder leads to speculation about him turning into an Ethereum proponent.
- Dogecoin’s daily transaction value now stands at $7.57 Billion indicating a 90% drop. Dogecoin daily transaction value hit an all-time high of $82.54 Billion on May 9th.
- KBC, one of the largest insurance and banking companies in Belgium, announced its plans to launch its own cryptocurrency, slightly changing its approach to digital assets.
- Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange launches crypto trading mobile app. Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange, Germany’s first regulated trading venue for crypto assets, has launched a mobile trading app for iOS and Android that supports four cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto exchange Kraken has launched a new mobile app in the U.S., targeted at retail investors. The app is available on both Android and iOS platforms and allows users to invest as little as $10.
- Standard Chartered’s Venture Arm builds institutional crypto brokerage. SC Ventures has partnered with BC Technology Group to offer institutional client’s access to crypto trading.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co has announced job posts calling for crypto-savvy employees and those with experience in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- JP Morgan crypto department is searching for experienced people with a focus on crypto-related skills. Big companies are finding their way into the crypto sphere.
- FTX is sponsoring and renaming an E-Sports Team. The crypto exchange will rename TSM to TSM FTX for $210 million.
- FTX has set up an NFT marketplace, listing a variety of tokens that can be redeemed for physical items and real-world experiences. An NFT giving access to lunch with Sam Bankman-Fried is bidding at $110,000.
Read our previous blogs here.