Online Game – Nakamota becoming huge. Looking at their success days is not far to see competitors pool…
- CryptoPunk owner declines a $9.5 million bid for his rare NFT. The owner of the non-fungible token CryptoPunk #6046 has turned down a 2,500 ETH offer for his NFT.
- Cipher Mining splashes $350M on next-gen Bitcoin mining rigs from Bitfury. The American Bitcoin mining outfit plans to acquire a total of 28,000 to 56,000 next-generation mining rigs.
- Canadian city plans to supply residents heat using Bitcoin mining. The recovered energy will be used to heat 100 residential and commercial buildings in North Vancouver, with a population of roughly 155,000.
- Traders celebrate Bitcoin’s impending ETF, but options markets are less certain. Everyone is cheering for the BTC ETF, but options markets data shows that the implied probability for Bitcoin trading above $70,000 on Oct. 29 is just 25%.
- ProShares follows Valkyrie in approval for listing Bitcoin Strategy ETF. Bloomberg analyst James Seyffart reported that the crypto futures ETF would be listed with the ticker symbol BITO, possibly as early as Oct. 18.
- Guernsey regulator approves Jacobi Asset Management’s Bitcoin ETF launch. GFSC-approved Jacobi Bitcoin ETF is a centrally cleared crypto-backed financial instrument with custody supported by Fidelity Digital Assets.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Spot ETF could be right around the corner. We may see a physically settled, spot Bitcoin ETF on the market sooner than later, as Grayscale announces intention to file early next week.
- Jack Dorsey’s Square plans to build an open-source Bitcoin mining system.
- Nakamoto Games made Satoshi’s day today. $NAKA could be mined on KuCoin by staking $USDT, $ETH and $KCS. If you burned $POL you got an extra allocation. The KuCoin Pool filled in ONE SECOND! Congratulations to all Stakers! More surprises to be revealed.
- Jelurida will launch 30-day blockchain education campaign across East Africa. The tour will begin in Zanzibar on Oct. 23 before continuing on to Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania.
- Nakamoto Games is lined up to list on top-tier exchange KuCoin within the next 24 hours! Trading will start on the 15th of October at 13:00 UTC with the trading pair NAKA/USDT.
- Nakamoto Games lists on KuCoin and achieves a trading volume of $30M in the first trading hours. Nakamoto Games Private Sale Investors made a 25x-80x at launch. Congratulations!
- Nakamoto Games remains committed to maintaining a decentralized architecture as Steam bans NFT Games. Nakamoto Games is decentralizing access to blockchain-based and play-to-earn games. NAKA holders will maintain governance rights over the evolution of the platform.
- Nakamoto Games Two-Month Highlight Reel. Nakamoto Games revisits its key achievements since initially announcing the project just two months ago to the public. Nakamoto Games made phenomenal progress as they embark on severely disrupting the blockchain-based gaming industry.
- Portfolio rebalancing through DeFi must be simplified to see adoption. The decentralized finance industry is growing rapidly, and it’s time for portfolio risk management to keep up with innovations.
- Crypto will generate more wealth than the internet, says Morgan Creek Capital CEO. Hedge fund manager Mark Yusko believes cryptocurrencies will generate “untold wealth” by powering the Internet of Value.
- US crypto trading Voyager Digital granted European trading license. Voyager Digital is expected to roll-out Q1 2022.
- Coinbase unveils its Digital Asset Policy Proposal to spark conversation around comprehensive crypto regulation. One of the crypto industry’s major players seeks to boost the public debate on how to best fit digital assets into the regulatory perimeter.
- Mexico’s president rules out accepting crypto as legal tender.
- CFTC fines Tether and Bitfinex $42.5 million over USDT backing.
- The crypto industry is still waiting for its iPhone moment. The most important innovation that the iPhone brought, which the crypto space needs to gain mass adoption, is the user experience.
- Crypto traders fight in WBS Dubai for Amir Khan’s charity boxing match. The event saw friendly boxing matches between prominent crypto Twitter entrepreneurs, with RookieXBT taking the WBC Crypto Champion belt.
- Fintech Firm Tala raises $145M to expand its cryptocurrency services. This brings its total funding $350M.
- TradingView completes new funding round with $3B valuation. Financial charting provider TradingView secured $298 million in a new funding round led by Tiger Global.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News