This week’s quick news is as below…
- Ethereum competitor Near launches $800M developer fund as DeFi competition heats up. Total value locked across all decentralized finance projects topped $247 billion on Monday. Near and other smart contract platforms are looking to capitalize.
- Mastercard plans to allow US partners to offer crypto loyalty rewards. Millions of loyalty rewards program users who may have never had any knowledge or use of cryptocurrencies could soon have some exposure.
- Nakamoto Games Live! Check out their latest testnet Duck Hunter battles! The whole team works hard towards the highly anticipated mainnet release in November and keeps refining the first game.
- The Beijing-based crypto firm Sino Global Capital launched a $200 million fund backed up by crypto exchange FTX to invest in projects such as DeFi, Web 3.0, and NFT infrastructure.
- NFT Tech lists on Hotbit! NFT creation and trading platform NFT Tech has listed their native token on premier cryptocurrency exchange Hotbit.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News