Find out the impact of bullish behavior on the digital investment market, a Leadership extremism documentary, and much more news this week…
- Former ConsenSys venture exec launches $50 million fund, with backing from large family offices.
- Bears aim to pin Bitcoin price below $46K leading into Friday’s $3B BTC options expiry. This week’s price action shows Bitcoin bulls were a bit overzealous about Friday’s $3 billion BTC options expiry.
- Deutsche Bank analyst: Bitcoin will be ‘ultra-volatile,’ but it’s here to stay. An analyst from global banking giant Deutsche Bank expects Bitcoin will enjoy a “first-mover advantage” over other cryptocurrencies for the foreseeable future.
- All bark and some bite. China’s Bitcoin ban puts traders in the fear zone. Bitcoin derivatives markets flipped neutral-to-bearish after China’s crypto ban announcement triggered a BTC price dip to $40,600.
- A third of Salvadorans actively using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claims. On Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community.
- Bitcoin price crashed alongside traditional assets as investors likely scrambled to convert their high-risk assets into cash as the stock market tumbled.
- Ethereum price gets back to $3K as institutional investors pile into ETH futures. ETH prices recovered on Sunday amid a market-wide upside correction while receiving an additional upside boost from a bullish JPMorgan & Chase report.
- Morgan Stanley doubles exposure to Bitcoin through Grayscale shares. The investment firm has increased its shares of GBTC by more than 105% since April.
- Venture capital company Everse Capital, a seasoned gaming investor, recently expanded its exposure in the blockchain gaming market. After investing and contributing to Star Atlas, Everse Capital committed funding and support to Nakamoto Games.
- Dapper Labs closes $250M Round. Dapper Labs’ funding received investment from Coatue, Andreessen Horowitz, GV and Version One Ventures along with new investors including BOND and GIC.
- Blockdaemon secures unicorn status with $155M raise. In the venture capital world, a privately-held startup company becomes a “unicorn” when its valuation exceeds $1 billion.
- RedHat Capital, a top Chinese blockchain-focused VC, has announced a partnership with emerging play-to-earn gaming ecosystem Nakamoto Games. RedHat will provide funding and will grow the Nakamoto Games community within China.
- Derivatives data suggests Solana has reached a short-term top. SOL’s futures open interest recently hit $1 billion and while the recent price swing liquidated leveraged longs, data suggests the short-term top is not a bearish trend reversal.
- Gaming is on track to boost the adoption of DeFi platforms. Here is a look at the latest developments that are pushing the play-to-earn business model.
- DeFi and Web 3.0: Unleashing creative juices with decentralized finance. The creator economy is one of the most rapidly developing industries, and decentralized technologies have a chance to unlock its full potential.
- The next generation of data-driven healthcare is here. Implementing artificial intelligence and blockchain technology into healthcare and medicine is key to unlocking human longevity.
- LD Capital announced it established a 50 million US dollars FOF.
- Crypto markets soar after Fed commits to printing and Evergrande plans to pay its debt. The crypto market staged a roaring comeback after Evergrande makes a deal to pay its debts and the Fed signals a continuation of its current monetary policy.
- eToro commits $1M to GoodDollar universal basic income project. Crypto-focused charities continue to grow. Through GoodDollar, eToro is targeting financial inclusion and literacy through a global UBI program.
- Netflix to release documentary about QuadrigaCX CEO’s mysterious life and death. Many claimed that Gerald Cotten had faked his death and absconded with millions in crypto, even briefly demanding that his body be exhumed.
- LCX price rallies 300%+ after the launching DeFi Terminal 2.0. Increasing trading volume at Uniswap, a rising TVL and upgrades to its DeFi platform were followed by a new all-time high from LCX.
- Twitter launches crypto tipping for all users. Bitcoin tips are available to send through the Lightning Network using the Strike app, or by adding a BTC address directly to one’s profile.
- Crypto has recovered from China’s FUD over a dozen times in the last 12 years. Since 2009, China and Hong Kong have “banned” or otherwise caused FUD in the crypto space on 18 separate occasions.
- FTX is moving some key operations from its long-standing headquarters in Hong Kong to the Bahamas.
- USDC market capitalization hits $30 Billion. Stablecoin adds $10 Billion in 4 months. As of September 25, 2021, there’s $129.3 billion worth of stablecoin assets in existence which represents 6.54% of the crypto economy.
- Bitfinex paid a colossal $23M fee to send $100K of USDT. In what is presumed as a technical error, popular crypto exchange Bitfinex paid a seismic $23.7 million dollars in a gas fee for a comparatively nominal $100K transaction.
- Coinbase users can choose to deposit paychecks directly to accounts. Customers will have the option to deposit “as much or as little” of their paychecks as they want in the feature rolling out in the next few weeks.
- Revolut, a payments app company based in the U.K., is reportedly plannig to introduce its own cryptocurrency token.
- Andre Cronje launches rival to NFT marketplace OpenSea.
- The company behind Immutable X, an NFT-focused Layer 2 scaling protocol, announced Monday that it raised $12.5 million in under an hour from its $IMX token sale.
- Know more about Immutable ledger here.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News