Digital Currencies are getting discussed at the powerhouse in various nations…Find out which currency making its way into the country’s economy…
- Nakamoto Games Live! Check out their latest testnet Duck Hunter battles! The whole team works hard towards the highly anticipated mainnet release in November and keeps refining the first game.
- Nakamoto Games will deliver the best P2E gaming experience in the space. Are you ready for a wide range of games? You’ll never be bored again of just playing one game. Nakamoto Games will launch new games frequently! Game On Duck Hunter! Play on their the mainnet in November!
- KYVE raise $2.8M to advance Web 3.0 data storage. The projects co-founders Riewe and Letey are youthful entrepreneurs, aged 21 and 16, respectively.
- Nakamoto Games is pleased to announce that it has selected a limited group of 40 testers to participate in the exclusive beta-testing process announced earlier this month.
- Decentralized design platform Moralis raises $13.4M in seed funding from EQT Ventures. The middleware DApp-building platform hopes to play a role in taking the sector mainstream.
- Facebook rebrands to Meta, that shows the significance of the metaverse. Nakamoto Games goes a step further and launches the NAKAVERSE. Buckle Up, you’re not ready for what’s ahead!
- Blockchain platform Alchemy raises 250M in Series C led by Andreessen Horowitz. Alchemy’s tertiary financing round brings the company’s valuation to $3.5B.
- The NAKAVERSE! You purchase digital land with $NAKA! You stake $NAKA to get a building permit! You buy materials to build a house with $NAKA! You upgrade your building with $NAKA and you lock $NAKA to pay for maintenance! It’s all about $NAKA in the #NAKAVERSE!
- Tron founder withdraws over $4 billion from Aave protocol amid exploit speculations.
- Mastercard plans to allow US partners to offer crypto loyalty rewards. Millions of loyalty rewards program users who may have never had any knowledge or use of cryptocurrencies could soon have some exposure.
- The Beijing-based crypto firm Sino Global Capital launched a $200 million fund backed up by crypto exchange FTX to invest in projects such as DeFi, Web 3.0, and NFT infrastructure.
- Bank of Spain issues registration guidelines for crypto services. All individuals and institutions in the country, including banks, will have to sign up using the new AML registry from the Bank of Spain.
- Direxion Shares ETF Trust, an ETF issuer, yesterday applied to the SEC for an ETF that would bet on the price of the biggest cryptocurrency going down, aptly named the Bear ETF.
- Binance Smart Chain surpasses 1.5 billion lifetime transactions. The world’s third-largest cryptocurrency continues to gain traction across the globe.
- Shiba Inu fetches a new ATH. SHIB keeps hitting new all-time highs, but what’s really behind the altcoin’s moon mission?
- Central Bank of Sri Lanka completes proof-of-concept KYC platform. Sri Lanka’s recent economic uncertainty seems to be the driving force behind its interest in cryptocurrency and the government’s new exploration into KYC technology.
- Elon Musk-named meme token Dogelon Mars gains nearly 4000% in October. The humongous bull run appeared in sync with similar price rallies across Dogecoin-inspired joke cryptocurrencies, notably Shiba Inu.
- Tesla confirms it may in the future resume accepting Bitcoin. The electric car company has not ruled out Bitcoin as a payment option, according to an SEC filing.
- More than 40 digital currency ETFs await US regulatory approval. Competitors are quickly following suit after the first U.S.-based Bitcoin ETF debuted earlier this month.
- Dallas Mavericks fan wins $100k in Bitcoin at NBA shootout event. Isaiah Stone won $100,000 worth of Bitcoin in a Voyager Digital-sponsored NBA shootout event.
- Digital Currency Group sells $700M of shares for investors to take profits. Digital Currency Group CEO and founder Barry Silbert didn’t sell any stock in the latest round.
- Avalanche Foundation launches $220M Investment Fund. The funds will be used to invest the protocol’s capacities for DeFi, NFTs, and enterprise applications.
- Ethereum competitor Near launches $800M developer fund as DeFi competition heats up. Total value locked across all decentralized finance projects topped $247 billion on Monday. Near and other smart contract platforms are looking to capitalize.
- Ethereum shillers call for $5K ETH, and this time derivatives data is backing them up. Ether bulls have been calling for $5,000 ETH for years, and now derivatives data suggests that the price is finally realistic.
- Nakamoto Games launches lucrative $100,000 campaign for content creators. Participants can win up to $100,000 for creating cool content about the Nakamoto Games ecosystem.
- NFT Tech lists on Hotbit! NFT creation and trading platform NFT Tech has listed their native token on premier cryptocurrency exchange Hotbit.
- Dogecoin Conference rebrands as Hodl Assets and gets into fashion NFTs. Jenny Ta said that HODL Assets chose to rebrand the Dogecoin Conference to Cryptotainment as part of the firm’s goals to make NFTs mainstream.
- NFT Tech is releasing their updated tech roadmap this week. The NFT Tech Team has some surprises ready for the community.
- Celebrities are embracing NFTs in a big way. The next few years are likely to be very interesting, as the nonfungible token market opens digital collectibles for fans and investors.
- Sfermion raises $100M for NFT and metaverse ventures. The firm traditionally focuses on gaining exposure to NFT assets but is keen to expand its portfolio to the metaverse space amid its recent emergence into the public discourse.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News