Dappros Pvt Ltd Blockchain Industry News – 25/1/2022
Metaverse & Blockchain-based Metaverse in highlight. Many projects developing around it. $NAKA is a new high. Bitcoin’s falling price made EI Salvador buy 400+ bitcoins. Read more of it and the Crypto industry here…
- BitMEX execs reveal EU expansion with German bank acquisition. Founded by BitMEX execs, BXM Operations plans to expand its services in Europe through the acquisition of the German bank Bankhaus von der Heydt.
- 2 key Bitcoin trading indicators suggest BTC is ready for a 62% upside move. BTC derivatives metrics currently mirror late-September readings which preceded a strong 62% move in Bitcoin price.
- SEC rejects Skybridge’s application for spot Bitcoin ETF, citing similar reasons for disapproving Bitcoin spot ETFs from VanEck in November and WisdomTree in December.
- El Salvador buys its cheapest 410 Bitcoin as prices reach $36K. President Nayib Bukele confirmed that the purchase of 410 BTC was made against $15 million, placing the trading price at approximately $37,000 per BTC.
- BTC price falls to $34K as Bitcoin RSI reaches most oversold since March 2020 crash. It’s looking more and more like a capitulation, but so far, open interest remains unflushed.
- Bitmain reveals Hydro Bitcoin Miner with 198 Terahash, produces almost double the power of today’s top machines.
- Buy The Dip Survey shows 61% of Chinese Bitcoin investors still willing to bet on Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin’s bounce at $36K means it’s time to start thinking about a bottom. Top traders are starting to search for optimal long entries for BTC even as concerns about the Federal Reserve’s new policy directive weighs on stocks and crypto markets.
- Nakamoto Games partners with the Bangkok University and forms Thailand’s first Web3 Foundation. Established in 1962, Bangkok University International is one of the oldest and largest tertiary learning institutions in Thailand. $NAKA is just getting started.
- UpOnly collaborates with Exeedme and will host a dedicated category on its analytics platform for $XED. The page will provide information regarding upcoming gaming events, tournament rules, prizes, outcomes, player information, and lots more.
- Hedera Governing Council to buy hashgraph IP, and open-source projects code. Distributed ledger service Hedera Hashgraph is expected to deploy a panoply of upgrades in 2022 in line with their long-term pursuit of decentralization.
- Nakamoto Games prepares the launch of $NAKA Blaster. The first multiplayer game will change the way users interact with each other on the Nakamoto Games platform. Users can host tournaments with friends, set their own rules and have fun.
- Fed issues discussion paper on benefits and risks of a digital dollar. The Federal Reserve would only pursue a CBDC in the context of broad public and cross-governmental support, said the recently published paper.
- Tether has helped recover $87 million in USDT sent to wrong addresses by users over the years. Tether has a recovery mechanism in place for the Ethereum and Tron blockchains.
- Crypto market maker Byte Trading has raised $7 million in a seed funding round. Byte Trading specializes in crypto derivatives and plans to increase its market share with fresh capital in place.
- OpenSea acquires Crypto Lending Platform Dharma Labs. OpenSea intends to accelerate product development and expand into NFTs and Web3.
- Crypto.com breach may be worth up to $33M.
- Robinhood crypto wallet testing is live: 1,000 users can now withdraw. The popular stock and crypto trading platform will allow crypto withdrawals to a limited number of users who signed up for the crypto wallet waitlist program.
- Rain Financial in the Middle East which operates the Rain cryptocurrency exchange licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain has garnered more than $110 million in series B funding as digital currencies become more mainstream and legitimate in that part of the world.
- Crypto and NFTs meet regulation as Turkey takes on the digital future. Despite unclear, or even lack of regulation and taxation of cryptocurrencies, Turkey is increasingly using digital assets amid high inflation.
- Uniswap founder’s bank account shut down by JP Morgan Chase, shadow-debanking allegations surface. Banks do not need to provide an explanation to shut down accounts owned by clients deemed too risky.
- Blockchain metaverse ecosystems gain traction as brands create digital experiences. Blockchain-based metaverse environments allow brands to offer more user benefits, such as increased interactivity and ownership of virtual items, but will it catch on?
- Genesi DAC, a group of venture capital investors led by Vitalik Buterin’s mother Natalia Ameline, picked the crypto gaming platform Tristan Metaverse as its first investment, with more projects expected to be announced soon.
- Coinbase partners with Mastercard for NFT marketplace purchases. The agreement is aimed at allowing non-crypto natives to get into NFTs without using a wallet and first buying Ether or other tokens.
- Tom Brady’s NFT platform Autograph raises $170M to scale operations. The company said it planned to use the funds to scale its NFT technology and hinted at a series of partnerships aimed at expanding its user base.
- Twitter Blue rolls out NFT profile pics for iOS. The feature can only be used by paid Twitter Blue users on iOS.
- NFT and virtual property-focused firm Animoca Brands secured $358 million worth of funding earlier this week at a valuation of $5 billion.
- NFT marketplace bug undervalues tokens, helps exploiter nab $750,000. The NFT marketplace bug was reportedly discovered on Dec. 31, which showed transferred NFTs as listed on OpenSea.
- NFT Incubator to merge with crypto venture firm in $129M deal. The acquisition is structured as a reverse takeover of NFT Investments.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News