NFT and the rise in the exchange of digital money is new bulls in the market. Find out more about them in this week’s update…
- LedgerPrime buys $50 Million Bitcoin. LedgerPrime has sold $49.5 million worth of securities to invest in bitcoin and ethereum according to a filing with the SEC.
- Simplify has filed an SEC application for an equity plus Bitcoin ETF in an 85:15 ratio. This is the first mixed Bitcoin ETF proposal filed in the U.S.
- Binance hires Max Baucus, a longtime member of the US Senate, as a regulatory advisor.
- The NASDAQ-listed cloud technology provider MicroStrategy continues with its DCA strategy by purchasing 262 more Bitcoins for $15 Million.
- Grayscale interested in applying for a Bitcoin ETF when regulators give a strong signal.
- Bitcoin price hits $60K after bulls push through a key resistance cluster. Bitcoin price finally pushed through a tough resistance cluster to secure a new all-time high at $60,000.
- Luxury hotel group Kessler Collection is allowing all its customers to pay for their hotel rooms with various cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, and Dogecoin.
- Badger DAO to acquire Badger dot com domain for $300,000. Badgers now have a new home: the DeFi protocol has purchased the badger dot come domain for a tidy $300,000.
- SBI Holdings, Japanese Strategic Business Innovator Group, has stated that it will reward its shareholders with Ripple’s XRP for the second year in a row, after a successful first round that’s ending on March 31.
- BlockFi valued at USD 3B following USD 350M Round. It was led by new investors including Bain Capital Ventures, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global.
- Norway’s fourth-richest Man invests in a crypto mining ASIC manufacturer.
- Ripple acquires a firm with expertise in building trading platforms, integrating with crypto exchanges.
- FTX in Talks to rename NBA Stadium. Hong Kong-based crypto exchange FTX is very close to signing a sponsorship deal that would rename Miami Heat’s venue as FTX Arena, according to reports.
- Elon Musk wants the leading US exchange, Coinbase, to list Dogecoin. Such a listing is expected to make the cryptocurrency more accessible to the public.
- The valuation of the popular crypto lending platform, BlockFi, has reached $3 billion after the company raised $350 million in a Series D fundraising round.
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX to purchase Miami Heat arena naming rights. Last purchased for $2 million per year, the naming rights will mark crypto first among major American sports leagues.
- Popular digital artist Beeple’s 5,000-day collection has sold for $60.25 million dollars, making it one of the highest art auction sales ever.
- $69 Million Beeple Art Buyer revealed as NFT Whale Metakovan. Pseudonymous NFT investor Metakovan was behind the $69 million purchase of digital artwork from Beeple, per Christie’s.
- Atari partners with DeFi Site Bondly for Gaming NFTs. The 80s video games company is putting NFTs at the center of its new Atari Metaverse gaming platform.