Will gold ever replace by Bitcoin? Will independent blockchain work together? Find your answerr in our lastest publication.
- BTC price hits $48K with little resistance left before $50K retest. The “final hurdle” before all-time highs is now in sight, say analysts, as Bitcoin adds to weekly gains.
- Bitcoin is great, but real crypto innovation has moved elsewhere. Bitcoin will always be the boss, but the real innovative and groundbreaking developments are happening in layer-2 solutions, DAOs, NFTs with utility and the emerging Metaverse.
- 100 years ago, Henry Ford proposed ‘energy currency’ to replace gold. Bitcoin appears to meet the definition of an energy-backed currency proposed by the famed American inventor during the interbellum period.
- Nakamoto Games showcases Platform with Video Preview. Ahead of the highly anticipated testnet launch end of this month, Nakamoto Games is releasing a video prototype that showcases some of the key features of the upcoming platform.
- Franklin Templeton files for $20 Million Blockchain Venture Fund. The asset manager has already raised $10 million for a pool of cash that will be used to invest in blockchain startups.
- EU set to invest $177B in blockchain and other novel technologies. EU officials have set their sights on significant direct funding for emerging technologies including blockchain.
- Cross-chain yield aggregator Roseon Finance and its affiliate Lavender Capital Partners is providing investment and support to the play-to-earn ecosystem of Nakamoto Games. Roseon will provide post IDO support through staking and farming.
- Avalanche Foundation raises $230M to support DeFi ecosystem. The smart contracts platform has made substantial progress within the DeFi space since its launch last year.
- $4.5 Billion allocated to expand the Hedera Hashgraph Ecosystem. Hedera Hashgraph is hoping to strengthen the development of its ecosystem, launching a special fund worth over $4.5 billion.
- Arrington XRP Capital publishes the league of Parachains regarding the Polkadot project. The update seeks to define the technical and philosophical foundations of Polkadot.
- Billionaire and young tech mogul Evan Luthra has backed Nakamoto Games. Evan built one of the most successful mobile application companies in Asia and is contributing his expertise to Nakamoto Games now. Evan joins the team as an advisor.
- Binance CEO signals exchange is looking for permanent home. Zhao said that Binance is working hard to become more regulatory friendly and that includes creating what regulators flag the most a centralized headquarters.
- Noh Woong-rae, a member of South Korea’s National Assembly and a representative of the country’s ruling party, reportedly plans to postpone a bill clarifying the taxation of crypto until 2023.
- World Premiere! Chronicle gets listed on KuCoin. Trading Pair XNL/USDT opens at 03:00AM, September 17, 2021. The next evolution of tradable collectibles
- American CryptoFed DAO seeks US SEC consent for stable utility tokens. The Wyoming-based digital asset company has filed Form 10 and Form S-1 for registering and trading Locke and Ducat tokens.
- Former Binance US C.E.O Brian Brooks is confident that crypto could be a $15 trillion industry sooner than expected given recent adoption trends by key market players.
- U.S. Homeland Security signs $1.36M contract with Coinbase. Coinbase’s new deal with the U.S. government is around forty times bigger than its last.
- Cosmos rallies to All-time High despite static global crypto market. The blockchain interoperability network is having a great bull run.
- PayPal completes rollout of crypto offering in UK. First International Expansion outside US.
- BBA pushes for crypto regulatory clarity in Massachusetts. The Boston Blockchain Association has published crypto regulatory advisory guidelines for lawmakers in Massachusetts to consider.
- Crypto Market loses $250 Billion as Evergrande fears mount. A jittery day for both Wall Street and digital asset investors questioning whether Evergrande debt woes can be contained.
- FTX crypto exchange expands to Bahamas with new registration. Sam Bankman-Fried’s cryptocurrency exchange FTX plans to establish a “substantial presence” in The Bahamas.
- Coinbase drops lend product plans after SEC Lawsuit threat. The program, which would provide 4% annual interest on USDC stablecoin holdings, will not be launched.
- OpenSea exec used the platform’s influence to pump his own NFTs. Allegations of NFT insider trading have been confirmed by OpenSea, which issued a statement about its head of product lead.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News