Setember 2021 Digital currency market update is here…
- Bitcoin price plunges below $43K in minutes in crypto market rout. An $8,000 daily loss leaves the market shaking its head on one of the most volatile days in Bitcoin since the China miner rout.
- El Salvador President sees opportunity amid market crash, adds 150 BTC units.
- Roxe hires ex-IMF economist to lead Bitcoin-backed CBDC project. Central bank digital currencies are the next frontier for blockchain. Roxe wants to make BTC hashrate the anchor for future CBDCs.
- Insiders sold MicroStrategy stock after Bitcoin’s bull run. Notorious Bitcoin bull and MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor himself hasn’t dumped any company stock since 2012.
- Bitcoin network logs 700,000th block as adoption grows. Block after block, Bitcoin highlights the power of programmable monetary policy even as calls for its death grow louder.
- Multicoin Capital leads Eden Network’s $17.4M seed raise. Ethereum’s London hard fork went live on Sunday. The transition has important implications for mining pools, which have begun deploying miner extractable value solutions to increase revenues.
- Synapse Network and Nakamoto Games team up to tackle play-to-earn gaming. Deeply experienced venture capital firm Synapse Network will help Nakamoto Games become a leader in the play-to-earn gaming space.
- Nakamoto Games is teaming up with venture capital network Moonboots Capital. Moonboots Capital has committed to supporting our emerging play-to-earn project in versatile ways including funding and marketing assistance.
- Hong Kong securities official proposes stricter oversight of crypto trading. Investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could become more restrictive for residents of Hong Kong as local regulators look to clamp down on the asset class for various reasons.
- DeFi Protocol Balancer integrates with WallStreetBets Crypto App. WSBDApp’s decentralized ETPs are coming to Balancer Protocol to bridge the gap between traditional and DeFi investing.
- US crypto exchange CrossTower expands to India. CrossTower is betting on the growing crypto market in India despite uncertainty over the legal status of Bitcoin in the country.
- Crypto exchange Coinbase Pro is adding Shiba Inu, for the second time. Shiba inu is a meme of a meme, with a huge supply of tokens, half of which was supposed to be burned.
- Russian Duma wants to regulate crypto mining as business. Russia is moving to regulate cryptocurrency mining after legitimizing the broader crypto industry in January.
- Stanford researcher-led Pledge raises $3M for decentralized lending protocol. Researchers from Stanford University and U.C. Berkeley contributed to the development of the crypto-asset lending platform.
- Swiss Exchange SIX granted approval to launch crypto marketplace. The Switzerland financial authority has today given the green light for the launch of a digital asset marketplace utilizing DLT.
- BIS asks central banks to urgently develop CBDCs to compete with crypto assets.
- SOL price nears $200 after FTX’s Solana-enabled NFT marketplace goes live. The latest bout of buying has pushed SOL/USD’s quarter-to-date gains up by more than 450%.
- China NFT market continue to boom amidst crypto ban. Popular Chinese tech firm Alibaba develops NFT market. NFT attracting wealthy people in China.
- $100,000 worth of Ethereum NFTs destroyed by OpenSea Bug. An issue with transferring NFTs to ENS names apparently resulted in at least 42 collectibles being accidentally burned.
- Degen Ape #7225 became Solana’s first million-dollar NFT sale. Moonrock Capital bought one of the Degenerate Ape Academy NFTs for 5,980 SOL on Saturday.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club enthusiasts are taking the TRON network by storm. Just 24 hours into this minting event, over 75% of Tron-exclusive Apes have already found their owners.
- Former CFTC brass joins Andreessen Horowitz as an advisor. The company has brought former United States CFTC commissioner Brian Quintenz aboard its operation.
- Terra reached a new high above $45. Since the low of $5.61 in July, it has gone 720% higher. This came after the launch of Project Dawn and the upcoming mainnet upgrade news.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News