In our latest news check out the volatile market and digital currency pricing…
- Metaverse ETP gains approval in Europe. DeFi Technologies subsidiary Valour becomes latest issuer moving toward the growing crypto segment.
- Nakamoto Games launches the mainnet on Wednesday, 08th December, 08:00PM Thailand. The Nakamoto Games mainnet is ready to rock, games are running perfectly, and all the smart contracts are fully audited.
- TRM Labs lands $60 Million Series B Round. The blockchain intelligence company provides tools to detect crypto fraud and financial crime. Tiger Global led the funding round.
- Gibraltar reveals its plans to implement blockchain technology in a bid to improve the quality of public services for individuals and businesses.
- Nakamoto Games Goes Live! Visit http://play.nakamoto.games, create an account and play three play2earn games today. Nakamoto Games will launch new games frequently. The number of games on the platform will grow weekly. Join the Play-to-Earn Revolution NOW!
- Kickstarter plans to migrate to platform built on Celo blockchain. Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter will be launching a new company that will eventually see its website move to a blockchain-based system on Celo.
- Blockchain infrastructure company Alchemy is launching an investment arm for the development of Web3. Projects the fund invests in will also have access to A16z, Pantera Capital, Coatue, Addition Ventures, CB Insights, and The Chainsmokers among others.
- Brazilian fintech unicorn Nubank listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Brazil’s B3 this week, starting its journey as a public company.
- Nakamoto Games is delighted to announce that it received a technical grant and show of support from leading blockchain infrastructure provider Polygon.
- $1.1B in Bitcoin options expire on Friday, but data points to a sub-$55K BTC price. BTC bulls are looking at a $300 million loss after last week’s 11.5% correction set them up as the losers of Dec. 10’s $1.1 billion options expiry.
- MicroStrategy purchases $82M in Bitcoin, now holds 122,478 coins. MicroStrategy’s holdings are valued at more than $5.9 billion, representing more than $2.2 billion in gains since its initial purchase in August 2020.
- Bitcoin Core developer Samuel Dobson decides it is time to go. Dobson is the second developer to leave Bitcoin Core in the past two months.
- Reelected Miami mayor to take 401k retirement savings partly in Bitcoin. Miami Mayor Francis Suarez also receives a part of his salary in Bitcoin with the help of a third-party payment processor Strike.
- Indian prime minister Modi’s hacked Twitter account attempts BTC scam. Soon after Modi’s Twitter account attackers shared misleading information about the mainstream adoption of Bitcoin and a 500 BTC giveaway.
- Bitcoin bounces back to $50k in weekend consolidation.
- Bank of Russia to ban mutual funds from investing in Bitcoin. Mutual funds in Russia will not be allowed to provide crypto exposure to qualified or unqualified investors.
- UpOnly partners with Synapse Network. Besides olding an IDO on the Synapse Network Launchpad, the Synapse Network Team will support UpOnly with marketing and provides tech resources. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- Crypto Miners continue raking in Bitcoin and holding. Companies expand footprints through acquisitions, partnerships.
- CME Group launches micro ETH futures as ETH hovers at $4K. Micro ETH futures join crypto derivatives products including micro BTC futures, BTC futures, options on BTC futures and ETH futures at the exchange.
- BitMart to reimburse $196M Hack Victims. BitMart’s CEO has promised to compensate victims of its recent $196 million hack.
- Dan Tapiero’s 10T will launch $500M fund for late-stage crypto firms. With the addition of the new fund, 10T Holdings’ assets under management would likely exceed $1 billion.
- Frax co-founder Sam Kazemian believes stablecoin regulations are currently too harsh.
- FTX US has obtained a membership to the Futures Industry Association and the International Swaps and Derivatives Association putting the crypto exchange service on firmer ground when it comes to cleared swaps compliance.
- Alameda Ventures co-leads $35 Million Series A for Liquidity Network Paradigm. Paradigm closes funding from over 25 investors shortly after announcing its $2.5 billion crypto venture fund.
- Virtue Gaming launches play-to-earn crypto model to bring online poker to US players. The platform is backed by World Poker Tour champion and professional poker celebrity Phil Ivey.
- BitPay now supports Shiba Inu payments. The crypto payment company has announced via a blog post on their website that the platform now supports SHIB payments.
- Bitmart pledges to reimburse hack victims as crypto community voices support. With cases of crypto-related exploits on the rise again, it appears that more can be done by platforms to bolster investor confidence.
- German Savings Banks will consider crypto trading for customers. German savings banks account for approximately $1.5 trillion in assets under management and boast over 50 million customers
- Three Arrows Capital buys 100,000 ETH in deal worth nearly half a Billion dollars, days after its CEO Zhu trashed Ethereum.
- SushiSwap’s CTO resigns amid infighting. Joseph Delong has resigned from the decentralized exchange effective immediately.
- Coinbase launches Ethereum-based DeFi Yield Product for global customers. The US-based exchange announces that customers can earn variable-yield interest by holding the DAI stablecoin.
- AscendEX loses $80M following ERC-20, BSC, Polygon hot wallet compromise. Around $60M worth of tokens were transferred over ETH. Tokens stolen from BSC and Polygon are worth $9.2M and $8.5M, respectively.
- Ubisoft launches Ubisoft Quartz platform for playable and energy efficient NFTs. Starting with Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ubisoft will drop NFTs to PC players on the Tezos blockchain on Thursday.
- Ross Ulbricht’s debut NFT sold for $6.2M at auction. FreeRossDAO buys the Silk Road founder’s NFT created from prison and auctioned off via SuperRare.
- Metaverse opens the gateway for luxury NFTs to become a multi-billion market. Thanks to the Metaverse, luxury NFTs from premium brands can see their total value skyrocket, potentially reaching $56 billion by 2030.
- The Metaverse will bring unbridled evolution to NFTs. NFTs are here to stay and the arrival of the metaverse is only set to make their appeal and use even more popular.
- Twitch co-founder Justin Kan to launch a gaming NFT marketplace called Fractal. Fractal will act as a primary market, in which gaming companies can drop new products for fans, as well as a secondary market where users can sell their NFTs to each other.
- UpOnly is delighted to announce the conclusion of its early-stage funding rounds with participation from high-profile venture capital funds and partners who will contribute immensely to the project’s success.
- Assembly announces $100M capital raise, receives praise from Iota co-founder Dominik Schiener.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News