Bitcoin price falls lead government to regulate its policy more than ever before. Crypto continues to grow, and Virtual games non stop at expanding. Find out more bulletin on Blockchain Industry…
- Nexo co-founder targets Bitcoin at $100K by mid-2022.
- Bitcoin price drops to $43.7K after Fed minutes re-confirm plans to hike rates. Bitcoin price slipped below $44,000 shortly after notes from the Federal Reserve’s December FOMC session re-confirmed plans to get the balance sheet under control.
- Kazakh government resigns, shuts down internet amid protests, causing Bitcoin network hash rate to tumble 13.4%. No timeline exists as to when the internet will switch back on in the second-biggest Bitcoin mining country in the world.
- NYC mayor getting paid in Bitcoin suggests buying the dip. Should Eric Adams accept his first three paychecks in Bitcoin, he would likely acquire more than 1 BTC following the price drop to $42,948.
- Binance buys the dip adding over 43K Bitcoin to wallet. A Binance whale wallet added 43,000 Bitcoin to its reserves while Bitcoin’s third-largest wallet continues to buy the dip.
- Nakamoto Games is launching its first multi-level and multiplayer play2earn games. The closed trials of NAKA Galactic and NAKA Blaster suggest that they will be a huge success among their users. Both games will be launched within the next seven days.
- Surprise Game added to Nakamoto Games Early-2022 Launch Extravaganza. Nakamoto Games adds NAKA Heist to their fast-paced launch schedule. The addition of NAKA Heist to the launch schedule will bring even greater optionality to play-to-earn gamers globally.
- Aave launches permissioned DeFi platform Aave Arc, Fireblocks becomes first whitelister.
- UpOnly partners with VOID. UpOnly is building the premier data resource for play2earn gamers worldwide and VOID is the latest contributor to commit to streaming their on-chain data to the platform.
- Crypto funds attracted $9.3B in inflows in 2021 as institutional adoption grew. Crypto investment managers had $62.5 billion in assets under management at the end of 2021, with Bitcoin products attracting sizable investments.
- Kosovar government halts crypto mining amid power crisis. Following a recommendation from the Technical Committee on Emergency Measures for Energy Supply, Kosovo’s Minister of Economy has decided to ban crypto mining.
- Coinbase CEO reportedly buys LA mansion for $133M. The estate was formerly owned by Ellen Bronfman Hauptman, the daughter of billionaire Seagram’s heir Charles Bronfman.
- London travel network cracks down on crypto ads amid regulation blitz.
- Vitalik Buterin has shared a new proposal called multidimensional EIP-1559. The update would affect Ethereum’s gas fee markets, and the base fee charged for different resources within the EVM.
- Dapper Labs becomes the first NFT company to register to lobby with the US government. New implications for the future crypto policies arise as Dapper labs brings NFTs to the conversation.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News