We proudly present another important monthly update of Ethora engine – version 22.09 which means it is the September 2022 version.
v22.09 – multiple improvements around UX, Bots and Items
This version highlights:
- Bots suite (BETA) finalized: Hut-Hut, Prisoner Dilemma game, Questionnaire bot, Jester, Create & Export bots (where Create is used to mint a new NFT Collection simply via chat dialog and Export is used to export your NFT Collection from L2 to L1 chain).
- Room/Chat Details Screen added
- Blocklists: Users can block other users in chats
- NFT/Items display improvements: provenance, tags/traits, mint, purchase and export scenarios
- Users can now send Collections (transfer smart contracts ownership)
- Improved non-SSO (login and password) experience
- Finalized support for Youtube links
- Send X Coins – users can now send arbitrary number of Coins via message menu
- Improved handling of PDF and other non-image non-video attachments
- Numerous bugfixes, UX and performance improvements
Follow our updates via the following channels:
- Directly via our Github repo: https://github.com/dappros/ethora.
- This blog – use “Release notes” or “Ethora” category tags.
- Ethora.com wiki documentation website.
- Contact us to become a Partner and receive exclusive updates, technical documentation and marketing materials ahead of others via e-mail updates.