Hi all, it’s been busy at Dappros/Ethora team and I didn’t have a chance to publish release notes for version 22.08 last month.
To remind everybody, we are following YY.MM notation for version numbering, so 22.08 means August 2022.
We are releasing a new version every month normally.
The best ways to follow our updates are:
- Directly via our Github repo: https://github.com/dappros/ethora.
- This blog – use “Release notes” or “Ethora” category tags.
- Ethora.com wiki documentation website.
- Contact us to become a Partner and receive exclusive updates, technical documentation and marketing materials ahead of others via e-mail updates.
v22.08 – nummerous improvements around UI/UX, Items/NFT and Bots framework introduced
This version highlights:
- Improved password reset and e-mail validation
- Improved login options in Config file
- Invite Friends finalized
- Create bot – allows to create new Items (NFT / NFMT) collections via conversational interface
- “Wrap” functionality – Users can wrap image and video attachments into NFT Items directly via chat interface
- Improved Items Collections display and “Get” function
- QA – full regression test / checklist produced
- Improved Profile sharing
- WalletConnect integration finalized – Users can sign in with Metamask or other crypto wallets available on their device (tested with Coinbase, Trustwallet, Argent etc)
- Bots framework improvements – reaction to presence, “is typing”, invite & auto-join etc
- Items API – specific Collection API backend improvement
- Jester bot created
- Youtube links rendering
- Web profiles – backend route
- Items in-room display enhancement
- Add image ID and “wrappable” params into file attachment data payload
- “NFMT light” Items Collection contract template introduced
- Mint functionality for NFMT Items
- Audio & Video calls added (disabled by default, in Beta for selected customers)
- Other UX improvements