Note: our data has been sourced from publicly available job boards and we might have missed some data sources which could affect the representativeness of the data. We’re working to extend our sources list and improve our methodology to keep providing you with the best quality analytics going forward.
Meanwhile, enjoy our current findings and we hope you find this report useful. As usual, Dappros is available for a chat if you need help or consulting around your blockchain vision. You may also check our previous historical reports using the links below:
Top-50 blockchain companies actively hiring in August 2019
List of the blockchain companies actively hiring
Descriptions are from companies websites.
- Coinbase – Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Based in the USA, Coinbase is available in over 30 countries worldwide.
- (New in top-10) Gemini – Gemini is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian built for both individuals and institutions.
- ConsenSys – ConsenSys is solving real-world problems with Ethereum blockchain solutions for organizations of all sizes, from the local community to the global enterprise. We’re building Web 3.
- Blockchain – Blockchain is the world’s most trusted all-in-one crypto company. We’re connecting the world to the future of finance through our suite of products including the leading crypto wallet, bitcoin explorer, and market information.
- (New in top-10) OpenCrowd – Blockchain Consulting and Development Firm creating Custom Blockchain Business Solutions for Global Clients and Early Startups.
- Ripple – Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
- (New in top-10) Aptoide – Aptoide is an alternative marketplace for mobile applications which runs on the Android operating system.
- (New in top-10) Rondo – The Rondo platform will bridge the divide that exists today, by reducing friction for artists earning and using crypto in real world.
- JAAK – JAAK, a London-based tech company using blockchain technology to disrupt the media and entertainment industry.
- (New in top-10) Decentralised Vision – Decentralised Vision utilizes the emerging technology of the blockchain to allow both merchants and their customers to participate in decentralized e-commerce and directly interact with each other.
Other blockchain companies actively hiring in August 2019:
- Thrive Agrobiotics
- The Arcadia Group
- Robin Hood Foundation
- O(1) Labs
- Maxfield Search
- Gnosis Service GmbH
- Fractal Labs
- BlockWorks Group
- Barcelona Blockchain Week
- Bank of hodlers
- BOTLabs GmbH
- Axiom Zen
- Applied Blockchain
- AION Network
Top cities hiring blockchain developers
List of cities actively hiring blockchain developers, August 2019
- San Francisco (+1 vs July)
- London (-1)
- New York
- Kuala Lumpur
- Afton (+1)
- Reston (+1)
- Bengaluru (+5)
- Tulsa (+1)
- Manila (-1)
- Toronto (new in top-25)
- Paris (-1)
- McLean (-1)
- กทม (+4)
- Warsaw (-1)
- Tysons (-1)
- Mumbai (new in top-25)
- Mountain View (-2)
- Amsterdam (-2)
Blockchain companies actively hiring by city
Dappros would like to thank AI Workers for their help in the preparation of material.