Bitcoin is the next capital for EI Salvador. Considering bitcoin market valuation and dynamism is hard to say whether it will be an asset or something else. Metaverse will be a virtual reality soon. It has already picked up speed. Check more activities on it here….
- El Salvador celebrates Black Friday, buys 100 BTC for 20% off. With the addition of the 100 coins today, El Salvador holds 1,220 BTC, worth roughly $66.3 million following the crypto asset’s drop to the $54,000s.
- Bitcoin drops below $54K, stocks sell-off after new COVID-19 variant emerges. Bears took control of BTC price after options markets flashed bearish signals, but should traders be worried?
- Bitcoin addresses top 40 million. There are now 40 million addresses that hold one sat or more according to blockchain data with this being an all-time high as bitcoin continues to become one of the most distributed assets.
- Bitcoin AUM falls 9.5% to record largest monthly pullback since July. The Bitcoin assets under management (AUM) market fell 9.5% to $48.7 billion in November while altcoin-based crypto funds such as Ether saw their AUM rise 5.4% to $16.6 billion.
- US Bitcoin ETF favors Australian approval, but Aussies need to go further. If Australia can embrace the crypto asset class, it could very realistically see an injection of new capital into its markets and the broader economy.
- MicroStrategy purchases $414.4 million worth of Bitcoin, with total BTC balance eclipsing $3.5 billion. The business data analytics firm has been investing in BTC since August 2020.
- Nakamoto Games announces the final mainnet launch. Users will be able to play the first games on the 6th of December. 24th of November at 04:00PM UTC Nakamoto Games holds an AMA in their telegram channel. Join for further updates and surprises.
- Canadian investment company buys $2.5 million worth of virtual real estate in Decentraland.
- Japanese megabanks join consortium launching yen-based digital currency. Private-sector behemoths in Japan are exploring digital currencies as a way to streamline large fund transfers and settlements.
- DeFi privacy project Panther raises $22M in 1.5-hour public sale. Panther’s public sale involved 5% of the total ZKP supply, with 15% being sold via seed, pre-seed and private funding.
- European Council approves two digital asset proposals. A framework for digital assets in Europe is moving ahead in the labyrinth of the European Union.
- DappRadar pivots business model to DApp store with native token. The Lithuanian service will launch its utility token to support Web 3.0 governance on the platform, though its expected launch date is undisclosed.
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem? Facebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses.
- Nakamoto Games reveals the first category of digital land in the NAKAVERSE. Sun Dust is desert land which can be utilized as a Play to Earn Racetrack, as a P2E Shooting Event Area or to build a Solar Farm.
- UpOnly addresses critical gap in growing Play-to-Earn and Metaverse Fields. UpOnly will go beyond basic data points to provide gamers, spectators, and investors with actionable insights.
- New tribes of the Metaverse, community-owned economies. The gaming ecosystem is set to become more community-driven with the help of decentralized tech, empowering creators, and coders.
- Decentralized exchanges near $100 billion in monthly volume for November. The total for November is approximately $99.5 billion as of November 28.
- DeFi TVL hits new highs while Metaverse tokens show signs of exhaustion. Metaverse tokens are starting to cool off while DeFi platforms register steady inflows that pushed the sector’s TVL to a new all-time high.
- Binance to establish global headquarters in Ireland. The initiative comes following the total crypto ban in China and the regulatory issues, which the company had with numerous other watchdogs.
- Regal to partner with Flexa to enable digital currency payments in theatres. Customers will be able to purchase movie tickets and concessions with crypto at over 500 Regal cinemas.
- eToro to delist Cardano by 2022 for US users due to regulatory concerns. The moved surprised some users as ADA has not been typically on regulators’ radars as of late.
- Senate Banking Committee chair seeks information from stablecoin issuers and exchanges, suggesting possible hearing. The senator said he had “significant concerns with the non-standardized terms applicable to redemption of particular stablecoins” in separate letters to eight crypto firms.
- Coinbase acquires crypto wallet provider BRD’s team as utility token price surges 500%. Nothing will change in the BRD wallet app and as always, your funds are safe and secure, said BRD CEO Adam Traidman and co-founder Aaron Voisine.
- India’s Government to regulate, not ban crypto. Local media reports conclude the government will regulate crypto as a commodity, and prohibit its use as a payment mechanism, while building infrastructure for KYC/AML around fiat gateways.
- Russians transact $5B in crypto each year, Bank of Russia says. Though Russia has become a global leader in the crypto market, the Bank of Russia is still skeptical about Bitcoin.
- OKEx shared insights on trading, regulation, DeFi and more during recent Markets Pro AMA. Among many features, OKEx staff demonstrated how users could automate their trading process with no required coding knowledge on the namesake platform.
- Stablecoin issuers poised to be banks of the future on road to adoption.
- Germany’s new ruling coalition calls for joint European supervision of crypto in ruling agreement.
- FC Barcelona, Man City canceled crypto deals show cash is not everything. The sports industry should heed the warning signs as they adopt emerging blockchain technologies such as NFTs, experts warn.
- One million ETH worth have been burned since the implementation of EIP-1559.
- Axie Infinity virtual land slot sells out for 550 ETH. According to the game’s developers, it’s the largest sum ever paid for virtual real estate.
- Galaxy Digital raises $500 million in convertible debt to fund business expansion.
- NFT land sells for 550 ETH, eToro to delist ADA and 1M ETH burned since August.
- Jack Dorsey has stepped down as Twitter CEO. The twice-serving CEO said his departure was due to the company being “ready to move on from its founders.” Dorsey has not announced any future plans.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News