Experts from different ventures adopting Crypto and bitcoin. The gaming industry is already expanding beyond expectations. Let us see how fast digital currency establishes as an internet giant.
- Kraken predicts $96K BTC price top as analyst says $1T Bitcoin market cap is now cemented. It may not even get to November’s “worst-case scenario” close, but Bitcoin clearly has upside ahead of it, historical data shows.
- Fresh Bitcoin price highs put bulls in profit for Friday’s $1.2B BTC options expiry. Bitcoin’s surge to $69,000 took bears by surprise and cemented bulls expected $400 million profit at Friday’s $1.2 billion options expiry.
- Landry’s Restaurant Group to introduce Bitcoin loyalty program. Landry’s Select Club members will be able to earn Bitcoin-centric rewards points at 500 restaurant locations around the United States.
- Bitfarms expands to US, plans green crypto mining operation in Washington. The company estimates the completed U.S. facilities will be able to produce 3.7 Bitcoin daily at a cost of roughly $4,000 per BTC.
- SEC rejects VanEck’s spot Bitcoin ETF as BTC price falls below $63K. The SEC claimed any rule change in favor of approving the ETF would not be “‘designed to prevent fraudulent and manipulative acts and practices” nor “protect investors and the public interest.”
- BTC Taproot upgrade improves the network as BTC price impact may be limited. This upgrade focuses on the expansion of the BTC network’s smart contract capabilities and improves privacy on the network.
- The Bitcoin network welcomes Taproot soft fork upgrade. Taproot soft fork introduces the concept of Merkelized Abstract Syntax Tree to improve the scripting capabilities and privacy of the Bitcoin network.
- Ethereum whale known as Gimli has kept on accumulating the meme-inspired cryptocurrency Shiba Inu by adding $1.7 million more to his portfolio, now worth over $47 million.
- Steve Aoki and Todd McFarlane to launch NFT Marketplace. Award-winning DJ and producer Aoki joins comic book creator McFarlane to announce a partnership and forthcoming launch of NFT marketplace.
- MyEtherWallet allows users to mint Ethereum blocks as NFTs. CEO Kosala Hemachandra discussed MyEtherWallet’s first NFT drop and its dedication to making history.
- The amount of Ethereum traded daily on OpenSea doubled yesterday. Sales of Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs surged tenfold in the last 24 hours.
- OpenSea volumes go bananas as collectors pile back into Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs. NFT sale volumes are a mere shadow of what they were in previous months, but renewed interest in Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs and a new Lil Baby Ape Club derivative project could be reversing the trend.
- ENS director of operations says that DAO-based governance has always been the plan. Brantly Millegan, AKA “Brantly.eth,” discussed the rise of DAO governance, ENS’ new constitution and community voting rights following the protocol’s major ENS token airdrop.
- Nakamoto Games is thrilled to announce an exciting partnership with play-to-earn data directory and predictions platform UpOnly .
- Forte, which provides blockchain solutions for game publishers, has raised $725 million in a Series B funding.
- The stablecoin boom won’t continue without decentralized interoperability. Universal interoperability is the missing piece that can unlock stablecoins’ and CBDCs’ potential for the global digital economy.
- Binance has set its sight on France as a potential headquarters. The exchange announced a $116 million fund with a French non-profit to bolster blockchain adoption.
- JUMO, a South Africa and London-based fintech startup recently revealed it has raised $120 million in a funding round led by Fidelity Management & Research Company.
- Nakamoto Games reveals NAKA RUNNER! The public beta testing of the second $NAKA game starts next week. Nakamoto Games invites community members to join the beta testing center and provide feedback.
- Three Arrows Capital, Jump Capital back $40M Neon Labs token sale. Venture capital continues to flood the cryptocurrency market, with Neon Labs securing a considerable fundraise via its NEON token sale.
- Discord CEO Jason Citron has hinted that the chat app could connect to Ethereum via wallets such as MetaMask. If integrated, Discord’s millions of users could send each other crypto.
- Crypto market cap tops $3 trillion as bitcoin and ether reach record highs. At the time of writing, BTC is trading at around $68,000 and ETH is changing hands at about $4,800.
- Influx of crypto miners to Kazakhstan strains energy supply. According to the country’s vice minister of energy, addressing the potential strain on Kazakhstan’s power grid from crypto miners cannot be delayed any longer.
- Block One’s Bullish exchange wins license from Gibraltar regulators.
- Former Binance execs say exchange is worth $300B. Though the exchange’s holding company is registered in the Cayman Islands, Binance currently has no formal headquarters anywhere in the world.
- Crypto miner Hut 8 surpassed 5K Bitcoin held in reserves. According to the firm, it mines close to 20 BTC per day.
- Wealth flex? Coinbase now allows users to share their crypto allocations. We want to empower the crypto economy to share knowledge and information and learn from each other, said Coinbase senior product manager Rishav Mukherji.
- Shark tank star Kevin O’Leary says crypto holdings comprise 10% of his portfolio. O’Leary claims that he was never a cryptocurrency skeptic in the first place but instead, was pressured by his compliance department to “back-off” on crypto.
- Chateau Crypto announces dedicated partnership and investment in UpOnly.com. UpOnly.com is the World’s First Play to Earn Gaming Analytics and Prediction Platform. Analyse | Predict | Earn $UPO.
- Limit order protocols offer more flexibility and efficiency to DEX traders. The limit order functionality is a major tool moving the segment forward, narrowing the gap between options offered by CEXs and DEXs.
- Gemini has added support for Shiba Inu amid growing interest. Gemini announced that it has now supports SHIB in addition to a few new defi, metaverse, infrastructure, and data management tokens.
- President Biden signs infrastructure bill into law, mandating broker reporting requirements. Crypto was absent from every speaker’s lips during the signing ceremony, with bipartisanship and jobs seeming to be the theme of the afternoon.
- Paradigm launches $2.5 Billion Crypto Fund. The investment will be used to continue investing in the next generation of crypto companies and protocols.
- Crypto Lender Nexo announces $100M Token Buyback Program.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News