This week is more of positive decision on digital currency. Big news from Jack Dorsey find out his latest involvment with Bitcoin…
- Tether launches Synonym to boost Bitcoin adoption through Lightning Network. The new venture is pursuing hyperbitcoinization by combining the Lightning Network’s speed with the architecture of an open peer-to-peer platform.
- Fidelity clears regulatory hurdle to become Canada’s first institutional Bitcoin custodian. The service would only be available to institutional investors for now, but Fidelity is also launching Bitcoin ETFs to cater to retail interest.
- Whitepaper introducing Jack Dorsey’s decentralized Bitcoin exchange published on Friday. It’s not a decentralized exchange in the truest sense of the word, but a peer-to-peer token swap platform under the oversight of Square.
- Kraken to delist Monero for UK customers by the end of November. Although privacy coins grant users unparalleled protection for their personal information, some fear they can easily be used for illicit purposes.
- Foundry USA becomes second-largest Bitcoin mining pool amid China ban. New York-based Foundry USA contributed to a 15.42% share of the network hash rate and is just 4,000 PH/s behind AntPool.
- Back to back all-time highs from AVAX, ENJ and EGLD suggest it’s altseason. AVAX, ENJ and EGLD brush off the recent drop in BTC price by posting a fresh round of all-time highs.
- Manta Network, the DeFi privacy stack on Polkadot, has raised another $28.8 million in capital after selling 80 million $MANTA utility tokens.
- UpOnly forms strategic partnership with Roseon Finance. Lucrative staking opportunities to launch for UpOnly native token $UPO.
- Nakamoto Games revolutionizes the play to earn gaming scene. The $NAKA mainnet launches this month. Nakamoto Games hosts three P2E games initially and keeps releasing new ones frequently. On top of that Nakamoto Games rebranded the metaverse to the NAKAVERSE and here’s the first footage.
- Nakamoto Games has been featured on Coingape today. Besides that, Nakamoto Games it happy to announce that the first digital land sale will happen in the next two weeks. Make sure to hold at least 1000 $NAKA to apply for the whitelist.
- Eldrige leads Digital Currency Group’s maiden $600 million debt funding round. Davidson Kempner Capital Management, Francisco Partners, and Capital Group were among the investors in Digital Currency Group’s debut into the debt capital markets.
- Acala wins first Polkadot parachain auction with over 32M DOT staked. The upcoming Polkadot DeFi hub raised nearly $1.3 billion from approximately 25,000 contributors in its token ICO.
- Metaverse and blockchain gaming altcoins rally while Bitcoin looks for support. Blockchain games, NFT creators and major corporations are looking to acquire space in the Metaverse.
- DoraHacks secures $8 Million by Binance Labs to build a more open-source Blockchain World.
- Elrond announces its $1 billion liquidity incentive program. This will elevate its Maiar DEX DeFi platform.
- Ripple outlines possible regulatory framework for crypto industry in US. Innovation sandboxes, applying existing frameworks on crypto, and communication between the public and private sectors were included in Ripple’s suggestions.
- Polychain Capital leads Anoma Network’s $26M raise. Venture capital has allocated over $17 billion to crypto projects this year. Anoma’s bartering system offers a fresh take on blockchain development.
- Crypto dot com revealed yesterday that it has acquired the naming rights to the Los Angeles arena formerly known as the Staples Center in a 20-year contract worth $700 million.
- Winklevoss-led Gemini Exchange raises $400M at $7.1B valuation. The twins are expected to retain 75% ownership over the company following the raise, almost doubling their combined net worth.
- RM Sotheby’s, the world’s largest collector car auction house by total sales, announced the company will be accepting cryptocurrency payments.
- Changpeng Zhao revealed that Binance US plans to raise hundreds of millions of dollars in a funding round. Additionally, Binance will soon disclose where its new headquarters will be.
- ZEC price jumps 20% in one day as Zcash devs unveil transition to Proof-of-Stake. The massive upside move comes as a part of a rebound that started Friday after Electric Coin Company discussed the prospects of moving Zcash to proof-of-stake.
- Gemini, the regulated cryptocurrency exchange founded by the Winklevoss Twins, has raised $400 million in its most recent growth equity funding round.
- StarkWare valuation hits $2B after $50M Series C Round. The fresh capital will support the deployment of its StarkNet Layer 2 platform, which will allow anyone to build blockchain applications with its technology.
- Venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz has led a $13 million Series A funding round for Nym Tech.
Read our previous blogs here.
Credit: Telegram VYSYN – Capital News